Jeep Lemon Law Attorney in California
Stellaris (formerly Fiat Chrysler) produces the Jeep line of vehicles designed to handle both on-road and off-road terrain. Despite their popularity, Jeeps have a history of defects that substantially impair their performance, safety, and value. If you own or lease a Jeep in California that has been in for numerous repairs while under the manufacturer’s warranty, you need an experienced California lemon law attorney in your corner.
Our firm regularly handles Jeep lemon law claims. Well-versed in the state lemon law and federal warranty law, we have a proven history of achieving successful outcomes in arbitration and court proceedings. When you become our client, we will fight to protect your consumer rights and help you win just compensation. We offer free consultations and all our fees are paid by Jeep. Contact us today to get started.
Common Jeep Defects
Jeep vehicles like the Wrangler are prone to many types of defects, including:
- Steering problems – Jeep drivers have complained about loose steering, drifting, and other steering problems.
- Structural defects – Defective frames reduce steering capacity, increasing the risk of an accident.
- Water leaks – Jeep drivers have frequently reported water leaks, especially when parked after heavy rains, resulting in wet seats, soaked floorboards, standing water in the trunk, and water infiltrating the cabin, resulting in mold, rust, and corrosion.
- Transmission problems – The Jeep Wrangler has a history of transmission problems, including slipping or getting stuck in gear.
In addition, the Jeep Grand Cherokee has experienced all types of defects, such as:
- Air conditioner problems
- Brake problems
- Electrical problems
- Engine problems
- Exhaust/emission problems
- Suspension/steering problems
Finally, Jeep’s crossover SUVs are subject to defects such as engine oil leaks, transmission problems, and driveability issues.
Given Jeep’s history of preventable defects, numerous recalls and technical service bulletins have been issued. If your Jeep is a lemon, our aggressive lemon law attorneys can help. We know how to fight back against big automakers and will make sure yourigh consumer rts are protected.
How Our Firm Can Help With Your Lemon Law Claim
If you own or lease a Jeep that has been in for repeated repairs that have not been fixed or your vehicle has been out of service for 30 days or more, let us handle your lemon law claim. Our legal team will:
- Review your vehicle’s repair history
- Collect evidence – the purchase or lease agreement, manufacturer’s warranty, repair bills
- Have your vehicle inspected by a skilled mechanic to determine the cause of the defect
- Handle all communications with Jeep, the dealer, and their attorneys
- Negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement
- File a lemon law lawsuit if necessary
Contact Our Jeep Lemon Law Attorney at The Lemon Lawyers, Inc
Above all, we will fight to help you obtain just compensation. If your lemon law claim is successful, you may be entitled to a refund or a replacement of your vehicle. Also, if we can prove that Stellnatis willfully violated the state lemon law, you may be able to recover civil damages. Finally, the lemon law allows you to recover attorneys’ fees and costs, which means you will not have any out-of-pocket legal expenses.
Although automakers like Stellantis have an unfair advantage over consumers, we know how to level the playing field. Contact our office The Lemon Lawyers, Inc today so we can start working on your lemon law claim. Call us today at (818-514-7823).